Wednesday, March 26, 2008

PISTACHIOS!

i love pistachios. i got a bag for easter and i've been eating them pretty much non-stop. i'm down to the last few which are the hardest to open, therefor i have to use my teeth to crack them open which can be slightly... painful at times. however, they're totally worth the pain, but super salty so i have to force myself to stop so i don't totally pucker my mouth up and all that. plus, my tongue got an acid bump which kinda hurts... but other than that they're amazing! and my new camera is coming in tomorrow which i'm super excited about, and my debit card came in today which is fun... *evil grin*. today i visited columbia college and became a student for a day (or a morning) and i got to sit in an anatomy and physiology class which i actually understood and i got to meet new people and reconnect with old one and it was an all around awesome experience. i then procrastinated the rest of the day. lovely eh?

PS. i just bit into a completely closed pistachio and it HURT. and then it turned out to be dry and crackly. but still yummy.

No comments: