Tuesday, March 25, 2008

God

God continues to amaze me in ways I could never imagine. It's like, I pray for something but I don't expect it to happen, but it does. Why do I continue to doubt Him? I was feeling so depressed last night and I asked Him to take it away and this morning I woke up and I felt so at peace. I need to write it down so that if i feel discouraged then I can read about past experiences and feel good again. Wouldn't life be so much easier if everyone was perfect? Sigh... but we aren't. That is just something I'll have to get used to I guess. God is amazing though, and to not trust Him is the worst mistake that one can ever make. And yet I do nothing about it, there are so many people I know who don't know Him, and they have no idea what hell is actually like. Why can't I find the courage to talk to them? Maybe I shall get the courage one day.... pray for me! And if you have anything you need praying for, let me know and I shall definitely lift you up to our most amazing Heavenly Father.

No comments: